Traceable Rodder Help to Find Out Block and Recondition Broken Cable In Duct or Conduit Without Trenching or Digging.
Traceable rodder come with special purpose. These can find and follow duct routes without trenching or digging, and even can map the routes. They do this with a transmitter and a receiver. The signal is transmitted along the length of the duct rod, and it is very easy to identify.
Thinking about the type of job you will be doing on cable laying in conduit, how if the conduit was blocked? What’s worse, especially when the block is more than one and the duct is very long. Come on, there really is a powerful assistant for finding, following and accurately map the duct route, pipe and duct laying operation, which called traceable rodder, or detectable duct rodder, locatable duct rodder, could sweep all the trouble for you.
Structure Feature of Traceable Rodder:
Other common structure same as standard duct rodder:
- Fiberglass rod. The glass fibers are impregnated with resins to form strong and solid fiberglass rod. which supplies anti-bending and not easy to breakage.
- Polypropylene sheath. Polypropylene granules are melted and then cover the fiberglass rod for excellent abrasion resistance performance.
- Frame: galvanized or powder coated frame supplies corrosion and rust resistance and durable life.
- Rubber wheels. The wheels make the transporting and operating easy, convenient and labor saving.
- Hand-operated brake. It makes the push, pull and stop operation easy and convenient.
- Hydraulic compression copper head. Hydraulic compression make the head will never drop.
- Rod guide.
Hot Sale Duct Rodders
How to Operate Traceable Rodder?
- Energize the entire length of traceable rod by connecting one lead from the transmitter to the terminal & the other to earth.
- Push the rod into the duct. slip ring design allows simultaneous tracing while pushing rod into buried duct
- Follow signal using a pipe cable locating receiver at corresponding frequency at which rod is energized to determine route of buried duct.
- To energize the “TIP” to the rod for blockage detection, connect both the leads i.e the black lead from the transmitter to the 1st terminal of the marak and the red lead to 2nd terminal available on the mtrak.
- Locate the sonde tip of the traceable rodder using the pipe cable locating receiver
Firstly, prepare a duct rodder and pull out the copper head
Secondly, replace the drawing head with medial parts for connecting rodder and sonde.
Thirdly, prepare a sonde and connecting the end to medial parts
Fourthly, you have got a traceable duct rodder, and then ready to trace duct or conduit
Fifthly, you can make the rodder pass through duct or conduit
Finally, with the accessory equipment of Signal transmitter and receiver you can find out the problems
Specifications of Traceable Duct Rodder:
|Traceable wire material||Traceable wire diameter||Core rod material||Sheath material||Rod diameter||Rod length||Frame type||Frame material|
|copper wire or steel wire||0.5 mm to 1.0 mm||glass fibers with resin impregnated||polypropylene||8 mm to 16 mm||80 m to 500 m||portable frame (or with wheels)||Galvanized pipe or powder coated pipe|
Features of Traceable Duct Rodder:
- Copper or steel wire for excellent conductive performance;
- PP sheath supplies excellent abrasion resistance performance and various colors;
- Fiberglass core rod is anti-bending;
- Galvanized or PVC coating frame for durable and corrosion and rust resistance;
- Hand-operated brake for easily pull, push and.
Applications of Traceable Duct Rodder:
- Find, follow and accurately map the duct route;
- Communication cable laying;
- Optical cable laying;
- Pipeline washing and cleaning.